The Company provides educational products and services in the fields of spirituality through our Site, as defined below, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”). The Site and the Services do not include the provision of medical care or mental health services.
The Services offered by us through the Site are intended to serve only mature adults of an age where they can understand and take full responsibility for their health and well-being. Therefore, this Site and the Services are available only to Users who are 21 years of age or older, unless otherwise required by law. By using the Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and (ii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access the Site.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Additionally, you agree not to:
5. When you register of a program, either paid or free, create a login and user ID, or opt in to one of our free programs or services, with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE
The Site, its Content, and the provision of Services by us, are for informational purposes only. The Site, Contents and Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition.
11. The Content from any of our websites cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, particularly any medical matters. Therefore, you are asked to seek and rely upon the advice of medical professionals regarding the evaluation of any specific information found on our Sites. You acknowledge that access and use of our Site content does not create any sort of physician/patient, confidential or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties or responsibilities on our part or its contributors. You acknowledge that the Company does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Sites. You accept that any reliance you choose upon any information provided on the Sites is solely at your own risk. The Company makes no warranties or representations concerning any treatment, action, application of medication, or preparation or dietary recommendations by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. And because you, the end-user, are responsible for checking with your physician, therapist, and medical professional about the risks of any of the information the Company provides on its Site and how it may affect you, you agree that the Company is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
12. You acknowledge that the content on our websites in no way constitutes medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You must always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions regarding any medical condition you may have. We also advise you to consult with your medical professional before changing your diet or lifestyle or engaging in our website's contents and programs, be it self-study, personal or group coaching, such as our 21-day cleanse. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it due to using any content from our Sites or programs. We make no guarantees about your experience or results from your use of the content on our sites. You release Guha Soulworks LLC its officers, employees, and consultants of any liability relating to your usage of our Site content.
13. You acknowledge that you use our website content at your own risk and with the clear awareness that this content may be, in instances, faulty. The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in any context whatsoever. The Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of any of the content available on our Sites, the Site Content, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies contained on the Sites; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the Sites (or any parts thereof); (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and any personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Sites; (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, malware or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Sites (or any parts thereof) by any third party; and/or (vi) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the Site Content, the use of the Sites and/or through your or any other users' exercise of any rights granted by us herein. In its sole and exclusive discretion, the Company reserve's the right to change, modify, add, remove or disable access without notice to any portion of the Sites (including, without limitation, any of the Services).
17. All free content is provided as a courtesy to interested parties solely for the purpose of education. Company is not obligated to provide support of any kind and reserves the right to refuse content and access privileges to any member at any time based on its sole discretion.
18. In addition to all of the above terms, all terms and conditions of the Company's Student Agreement will apply in the event of purchasing any of the Company's products or services. As stated in the Company's Student Agreement, the Company reserves the right to refuse services and programs to anyone.
Last Updated: April 01, 2022